Im Back,

Jeremiel

Original poster
Jan 16, 2012
Panama City FL
I haven't been here in a while because I didn't have a receiver. My old one broke. I just picked up another one at the Good Will. Is there any information on setting this one up available here.

Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply. I've been having a lot of issues lately due to trying to survive. It [the receiver] is a Toshiba TRX-80. I don't know why it was at Goodwill. Maybe the owner got tiered of it. It looks to be in very good condition. I don't know if it is obsolete. I'm trying to find out. Where might I get a manual for it? It has been a long time since the cat 5 hurricane came through Panama City Florida and destroyed everything I had.

Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply. I've been having a lot of issues lately due to trying to survive. It [the receiver] is a Toshiba TRX-80. I don't know why it was at Goodwill. Maybe the owner got tiered of it. It looks to be in very good condition. I don't know if it is obsolete. I'm trying to find out. Where might I get a manual for it? It has been a long time since the cat 5 hurricane came through Panama City Florida and destroyed everything I had.
That is an old analog receiver. It will only get one channel - CSPAN - which is going away this fall. You could likely use it as a dish mover though if you buy a modern receiver for tuning. The manual for it is here. :)

P.S. Sorry to hear about your losses. Hope things are getting better for you.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
IMG_0281.jpeg