I'm done with it! Service Sucks.

I haven't really had any issues with the by-mail service, so far. It is a tad slower than NF was. But, as a new customer, I am only paying $5 for 2-disc plan. NF 2-disc BD plan was like $17 or 18 IIRC. Plus, Dish Platinum Pack of channels, which I watch a lot, is normally $10 by itself. So, I am getting $28 worth of entertaining crap for $5. Well worth it.

BTW, I kept NF streaming, as it is easily worth $8 to me. But, if Amazon Prime VOD had a better UI, I'd drop that, as well.

Can't argue about that... BBMP is a bonus and you are not forced to use it. I don't know why so many people complain.

Not only do you get streaming and DVD by mail, you also have access to console games... something Netflix does not offer, and even if they did, they said they wouldn't be offering older games.

I can understand some people's frustrations and complaints, but the way I see it is, this whole BBMP thing is a 100% freebie for me as I was already paying $10 a month for HD Platinum and had been for years. I still get the same channels so all the BB stuff is just gravy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)