I'm out of it indefinetly

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dee Ann,
I lost my Dad in '97 from a massive heart attack. I know and understand what you're going thru. The best advice I can give you is to live one day at a time and do the best you can. Spend as much precious time with your Dad. What keep me going since Dad's death is knowing that I will see him again someday. The same is true for you and your Dad. Cling to the precious memories of your Mom!
My prayers is with you and your family.

Dee I think of life this way...

Life is like a game of Bingo and some day your number is going to be called. When your number is called it's game over. You could be the healthiest person with no medical issues but then your number is called and boom you are gone.

Don't be sad for your mother. Be happy for all the great things she has done and the time you had together. Do you think she would want you acting this way? And if your dad wants to move on and continue his life I say good for him! As the entire thing has shown life is short... you never know when your number is going to be called so go out there and LIVE each day like its going to be your last, because who knows it just might be.

Be well! :)

Feel better, Dee. If you'll get busy, and keep occupied with something it'll help. Don't know your weather, but if you can get outdoors for awhile, work at something! Trim, repot some of those plants, clean the lawn furniture, etc. Work is good.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)