I’m so happy with directv I moved from dish to directv

. Why would anyone want to climb aboard a ship already sinking?

I also switched from DISH because money talks.
Yes Two Year contract and with the new SAT Launch they will for sure be around for at least 10 more years.

WHY?
1. I got a $300 Visa Gift card CASH just for leaving DISH
2. I got free HBO for a year . Game of Thrones and Chernolbo and more $180
3. I got the NFL Package for this fall $400
4. I got 50% off the base programming for a year . $60 times 12
5. No Install Fee . save $19.95
6. All other movie channels for 3 MOnths $???
7. Free 4K Box (similar to Joey 4K) no extra charge . $50
8. Free 4K programming and Yes I do watch and record the one channel they have that is on Full time.
9. Free USB LCC connector (Dish is $30) OTA tuner . $30
10. Free Composite adapter for Genie Mini so I can back feed on Channel 4 to 4 more older TVs (saves on Monthly box rentals). $1995
11. One free PPV coupon $5.95

Yes Price goes up on Year Two but with all of the above, if you put it into a spreadsheet and cost it over Two years , they are cheaper than DISH Plus I GET HBO which dish does not have

Two years ago I got all that with a 2-year price guarantee. That promotion ended this month and the bill went up by $75/month. When I called to gripe about the increase, they lowered my bill by $60/month for another 12 months. Not a bad deal.

Try that now
Two years ago I got all that with a 2-year price guarantee. That promotion ended this month and the bill went up by $75/month. When I called to gripe about the increase, they lowered my bill by $60/month for another 12 months. Not a bad deal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

I've been a customer 19 years and just got $100 off for 12 months

I have always had a good experience

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Welcome from the dark side lol and you’ll enjoy it a lot better here than the dark side in Dish imo

Last edited:
Reactions: dtv757
It would be a ironic if he's in one of the ~100 markets that just lost one or more network locals in the DTV/Nexstar retrans dispute. ;)

Do you have DirecTV in Syracuse? Right now that means you can’t watch Fox or ABC, as another Syracuse television station has been pulled from the lineup. The AT&T-owned satellite service provider and AT&T U-verse unilaterally dropped 120 stations ...
Another Syracuse TV station pulled from DirecTV

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!
ATT didn't drop them, the provider dropped them, afaik.

Finally, some one stands up to those that want WAY more than they should be getting ...

Nextstar owns I think I read 170+ stations, they gonna pull them all ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)