iMac 21.5 Desk Top

I don't use the built in email program. We have Office 2011 on our Macs and we both use Outlook. Have you tried Thunderbird?

I use Apple mail and it works just fine. But I've been with Apple for a long time and my main mail is their mail service. I've also got gmail imap mail going through it and that was easy enough to configure. Never tried with other emails that I have as I don't use them for very much at all.

I don't use the built in email program. We have Office 2011 on our Macs and we both use Outlook. Have you tried Thunderbird?
I migrated my Thunder bird mail over to my iMac. I now have all of my e-mail worrk. I now want to figure out how how to make the font larger in the pane that is the message list. I can increase and decreaes the font so I can see it when I have selected an e-mail and opened it up but talking to the Pencil Necked Geek @ Apple Care is really trying. I went from a head of coal black hair on Thursday to being totally white headed yesterday. I do have my e-mail working now.

I just thought I would give you all an update. I went from a windows xpPro Desk top and a windows 7 laptop. I love the new desk top and "She Who Must be Obeyed" seems to really like the new Desktop iMac 21.5. The only thing I do not like about the new computer is the wireless Mouse and keyboard. (no numeric pad on keyboard). I am planning on getting a 17in Macbook to replace the HP Windows 17' Windows7 Home Pro laptop. Maybe if I do good on the tax return I will get it sooner than later this year.

I like the wireless mouse. I use the numeric pad too much to go without and always get an extended keyboard. We paired the small bluetooth keyboard to my wife's iPad.

I use the extended, wired keyboard and Magic Trackpad. IMO, the MT is much better than the Magic Mouse. When I sold my 27" iMac, I gave the wireless keyboard and MT as part of the deal.

If you want an extended keyboard that is wireless, Logitech has one specifically made for the Mac and it doesn't use batteries. About $58 at Amazon. I've not tried it, but have considered it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts