Incomplete guide on my 922

sethwell

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2008
Booneville, AR
I'm hoping there is a bug in my guide or something and my hard drive is not failing, but for the last week my guide and timers have not populated correctly. a couple days ago i only had 2 days of guide info, reset my update time and let it reboot, left it off for about an hour and had my guide back. i go to look at my guide for this week and see that it is back again. still have recording going so i can't reboot right now, will have to wait till tomorrow for tonights reboot at 4:30.

just curious is anyone else is having guide issues with theirs. thanks

Nightly reboot fixed it. I'll check later in the week to see if the guide does it again.

This is something I'd been experienced since the new software and I haven't figured out what it is,My HDD temperature is normal and the ird is working properly except the problem with the epg,

It happened again last night and only had two days worth of guide data. I did a front panel reset and all was well. Just not sure what is up with it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

This has happened to me several times; just 2 days of guide data. Sometimes after a few hours the entire 8 day will reappear. Most times a nightly update fixes it.

This happened to me also on several occasions. I was advised to do a reset which would fix the issue. Later I started getting the 004 errors and a very hot receiver.
Dish replaced, all seems ok now after two days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)