Info channels on 61.5, 129W and 148W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
I have no instalation of this birds, my question is: There are info channel on the clear, as listed on The List! ??:confused:

yes.
on 61.5 there is the following
-Dish 101 (a mirror of it)....this is the "welcome" channel to Dish (if you havent seen it)
-a video on how to swap smart cards
-pirate TV
-a screen that says "you are aimed at 61.5"

129 has a screen that says "you are aimed at 129" and pirate TV

148 has the "you're aimed at 148", pirate TV, the smart card swap channel and a bunch of mirrors of Dish 101

Thank you very much! I guess they are strong tps as we can use as reference points on a large antenna.:rolleyes: .....and no skew necesary to work.

There are more Dish FTA channels - with uplink transponder's spectrums, IT monitors - Big Sister, security cameras and main control room sometimes.

There are more Dish FTA channels - with uplink transponder's spectrums, IT monitors - Big Sister, security cameras and main control room sometimes.

Feeds on dish network birds?:eek:

but there are some channels that are available on a deactivated Dish receiver that aren't FTA like the shopping channels and CCTV9 & E/F

but there are some channels that are available on a deactivated Dish receiver that aren't FTA like the shopping channels and CCTV9 & E/F

I think after May 27th you would need an ex-sub with purple/G3 card.

CCTVE (884), for example, was supposed to get switched on the 15th, so should be gone for yellow card ex-subs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)