Info channels on 61.5, 129W and 148W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
I have no instalation of this birds, my question is: There are info channel on the clear, as listed on The List! ??:confused:

yes.
on 61.5 there is the following
-Dish 101 (a mirror of it)....this is the "welcome" channel to Dish (if you havent seen it)
-a video on how to swap smart cards
-pirate TV
-a screen that says "you are aimed at 61.5"

129 has a screen that says "you are aimed at 129" and pirate TV

148 has the "you're aimed at 148", pirate TV, the smart card swap channel and a bunch of mirrors of Dish 101

Thank you very much! I guess they are strong tps as we can use as reference points on a large antenna.:rolleyes: .....and no skew necesary to work.

There are more Dish FTA channels - with uplink transponder's spectrums, IT monitors - Big Sister, security cameras and main control room sometimes.

There are more Dish FTA channels - with uplink transponder's spectrums, IT monitors - Big Sister, security cameras and main control room sometimes.

Feeds on dish network birds?:eek:

but there are some channels that are available on a deactivated Dish receiver that aren't FTA like the shopping channels and CCTV9 & E/F

but there are some channels that are available on a deactivated Dish receiver that aren't FTA like the shopping channels and CCTV9 & E/F

I think after May 27th you would need an ex-sub with purple/G3 card.

CCTVE (884), for example, was supposed to get switched on the 15th, so should be gone for yellow card ex-subs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts