Install on Thursday

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Got installed yesterday. He slipped the 2" pole over my existing pole and thru bolted the two together, which was one of the ideas I was considering beforehand. I got my SWM system with two HR22 DVR's, and I didn't need to do any whining. He said I was getting excellent reception readings (85 plus) and it was in a light rain at the time. He also threw in an extra remote for one of the DVR's. He was a nice guy and very competent, and gave him a $30 tip. I was pleased with my install. Probably would have preferred HR23's, but I gues you get what you get.

Got installed yesterday. He slipped the 2" pole over my existing pole and thru bolted the two together, which was one of the ideas I was considering beforehand. I got my SWM system with two HR22 DVR's, and I didn't need to do any whining. He said I was getting excellent reception readings (85 plus) and it was in a light rain at the time. He also threw in an extra remote for one of the DVR's. He was a nice guy and very competent, and gave him a $30 tip. I was pleased with my install. Probably would have preferred HR23's, but I gues you get what you get.

Glad to hear it was done so easily!

I hope mine tomorrow goes just as smooth.

i agree with all the past pole posts, if its done when i get there, by all means, as long as it passes qc ill use it. Sheathing poles however does not, but when it comes to poles, some tech sups kinda look the other way lol.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)