Install this Sunday; Any suggestions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

smackman1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
north louisiana
I took the "plunge". DTV will install 2 Receivers this SUNDAY! A HR24 and a H24.
Any suggestions or comments to get the "best" install?

My plan is the Choice Ultimate. I will pay $52.99 for the 1st 12 months then $73.99 a month for the next 12.

With this local promotion thru Centurylink, I also will receive MRV, HD for life, Free Locals, Free NFL Sunday Ticket this year and 5 free months of HBO, STARZ, Showtime, etc.

Called today. The only way this deal will go sour is IF they bring anything less than a HR24 and a H24. This is noted in the service order. They said no problem. If I am going to commit to a 2 year contract, they can provide the latest technology.

I have not canceled Dish and probably will not until I know everything is cool with DTV.

This is hard; I have been with Dish since 2000 but with the local promised before months end in the Monroe, Louisiana DMA what the heck is 2 years?

Just make sure they hook everything up the way you want before signing any paper work. Definitely don't sign until you see BOTH 24s. Be nice to the installer (working on a Sunday sucks). Lastly, sit down and enjoy it. I sure have been.

Just make sure they hook everything up the way you want before signing any paper work. Definitely don't sign until you see BOTH 24s. Be nice to the installer (working on a Sunday sucks). Lastly, sit down and enjoy it. I sure have been.

The Sunday Install would suck but that was offered. I am a "nice" person and will tip the installer for his work.

No 24's; NO DTV This is wrote on the Work order memo. I live in a very remote section of North Central Louisiana; I hope he calls before he comes so I can confirm the 24's. IT is a deal breaker big time.

If you are getting the DECA internet device installed, make sure that the receivers both pass the Connection Test. Mine didn't and they had to come back and replace the HR-24 with a new one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)