Installation - HD Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think it is as well, but his post had it already showing up as a Slimline5 on the screen.

"the dish configuration is set to 04:Slimline 5"

Just checking.

btw, this is a NON SWM ... correct ?

IF, it IS a SWM, then it will be detected with the correct set up automatically. (provided the PI is in the system) otherrwise the unit wont see the LNB. ;)

Saw an older pic I had on file that appears to be a non swm sl3.

i didn't say for sure they were all swm's jim. read my posts.......

Here's a sl3 swim
2011-10-26161139.jpg

Here's the older one non swim
sl3-lnb-directv.jpg

Last edited:
D12 is showing 99, 110, 119 all good strength 90+
Just double checked and it's the older non swm
Tested the dish configuration to 03:slimline 3 and it only saw the 99 degree satellite, so put it back to 04:slimline 5

Last edited:
Post # 24 says ...

I posted that they were not all SWM's, thats all.
post 24 says SL3 is a swm lnb which does exist. didn't mean they are only swm. if i wasn't clear enough i apologize
you said they're not.maybe you didn't mean all either. so can we move on with helping the OP please? thanks

I was helping the OP fine ...
We were discussing/ trying to determine weather he has a SL3 or a SWM SL3 or possibly a SL5.

I was helping the OP fine ...
We were discussing/ trying to determine weather he has a SL3 or a SWM SL3 or possibly a SL5.

you didn't know if the SL3 was in swm. so i posted the proof there is. i don't know what the problem is.

The SL3 and SL5 both have SWM and (legacy) KA/KU styles due to many upgrades cannot use the SWMs without replacing older equipment like anything older than the D12 and the R16.

thank you HIFI.

Ok, just got the HR24, it does not have an active access card, on set up for 04:SlimLine 5 the following satellites are showing, note the 110 degree Odd box has no symbol, just grey in color. 103 degree even is X all other boxes with the exception of 110 has check marks.

HR24.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)