Thinking of ditching Dish and the 922 for an HR34. Interface screenshots?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CSI007

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 7, 2010
PA
Anyone have screenshots available? I have searched high and low and can't seem to find any.

Thank you

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Haven't looked too far, people have posted them on this site when it came out, I don't have one so I cant snap any for you.

Kb Cool

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 31, 2005
Mesa, AZ
Here's a couple i just snapped! Nice Huh!

Attachments

• IMAG0134.jpg
    IMAG0134.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 315
  • IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 329

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
The real go getter one is when the sucker is recording 5 or more shows at one time. I think Iceberg has one shot like that.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
Yeah, but D* doesn't get the same attention as E*. So, every little bit helps!:D

what does this have to do with anything he asked for? the GUI screen shots of each and every screen from the HR22 - 24 in the CE thread is exactly what he was looking for. if he spent 5mins with the search tool he would have had everything he asked for a more. it's already provided.

Kb Cool

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 31, 2005
Mesa, AZ
what does this have to do with anything he asked for? the GUI screen shots of each and every screen from the HR22 - 24 in the CE thread is exactly what he was looking for. if he spent 5mins with the search tool he would have had everything he asked for a more. it's already provided.

It was only a joke pertaining to another thread!Plus, i have no problem snapping a quick pic or 2 with my cell phone.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
The real go getter one is when the sucker is recording 5 or more shows at one time. I think Iceberg has one shot like that.

you mean like this? ;)
The 7th recording was a basketball game that showed on the 2nd page

attachment.php

The reason it can be done is the Directv receiver records the overlap you set (1 min before 1 min after) unlike Dish that either ties up another tuner or does a hard cut at the program end time

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)