Installation manuals

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shyhootska

Original poster
Nov 26, 2007
Hi SG nation! I recently bought a Hughes sat reciever, GXCEBOT model, from a private party and it did not include an installation guide or users' manual. I saw the online users' manual at DTV's site and it referred me to the installation guide for programming the remote and various other applications. Directv's "technical dept", said the Installation Guide could be found within the Users' Manual, but I'm sure it's not in there. If anyone has any ideas where an install manual can be found for this particular model, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
What type of installation help are you looking for? Maybe this will help us get you to the right manual or the instructions themselves.

I've been to that section in DTV's site and the GXCEBOT remote is not covered there. It would be nice if someone just had a GXCEBOT installation guide on file or from an install. Can only wish. Thanks for the feedback Charper 1. BTW, you taste test any George T Stagg ? Good, expensive stuff. I'm an MM man myself. Thanks again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.