Installs Inc. does me right!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sysctl

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2004
I had a service call scheduled for today (OTA upgrade and dish problems). The guy came at 3, but was supposed to be here between 8 and 12. Anyway, he moved the dish on the roof, as I thought he should. I went from never having above an 80 sat signal, to mid-nineties at worst. Also, he moved the Winegard antenna on the roof, and tuned it to get the channels I wanted. I am getting maybe 12 out of 24 channels now, and all are above 90. The picture still breaks up sometimes, but he said this may be due to interference. Anyway, he shocked me by leaving his name and number should I have anymore problems, something my other techs wouldn't think of doing. They seemed more apt to do it one time, no tuning, and get the hell out. How do I go about giving a positive review of my installer to Voom or Installs Inc? I did not get the upgrade, however. The installer said that he had heard a lot of talk among his peers about doing one, but he knew of no Voom customer that had received the upgrade. Oh well, if I knew that an upgraded antenna would in fact help, I would bite the bullet and buy it myself.

sysctl said:
I had a service call scheduled for today (OTA upgrade and dish problems). The guy came at 3, but was supposed to be here between 8 and 12. Anyway, he moved the dish on the roof, as I thought he should. I went from never having above an 80 sat signal, to mid-nineties at worst. Also, he moved the Winegard antenna on the roof, and tuned it to get the channels I wanted. I am getting maybe 12 out of 24 channels now, and all are above 90. The picture still breaks up sometimes, but he said this may be due to interference. Anyway, he shocked me by leaving his name and number should I have anymore problems, something my other techs wouldn't think of doing. They seemed more apt to do it one time, no tuning, and get the hell out. How do I go about giving a positive review of my installer to Voom or Installs Inc? I did not get the upgrade, however. The installer said that he had heard a lot of talk among his peers about doing one, but he knew of no Voom customer that had received the upgrade. Oh well, if I knew that an upgraded antenna would in fact help, I would bite the bullet and buy it myself.

you can call 1-888-987-3474 and tell dispatch they will put notes in the system and ask them to send the message on the there manager.

Voom does antenna upgrades. They gave a friend of mine a free channelmaster 4228. Just keep asking for it, but make sure the upgrade will work. Call your local affliate station engineers or email them. Many of the stations have websites, mine did.

I had a good install today... just figure I would add my praise for my local installer digital direct, I even have my installers name so I can ask that he comes out in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts