Installs Inc ! I had enough !

CrAnK

Original poster
Apr 3, 2004
Told Voom I like there product but can't keep missing work "7 since April" because of Installs Inc! So told them to come get there stuff if they can get Installs Inc to show ? :(

CrAnK said:
Told Voom I like there product but can't keep missing work "7 since April" because of Installs Inc! So told them to come get there stuff if they can get Installs Inc to show ? :(

I do sympathize with you but I missed one working day with all the satellite companies I deal with. After they made me missed one day, I put them all on weekend schedules or days off that I was not going to be working. If it happens 7 times, how long were you willing to give this people the benefit of the doubt?

Hey Sean,

Did not matter when I set it up weekends or weekdays I even took vacations days, my wife's days off, hung around all day on Saturday. I even went as far as to ask the installer when it was best for him so we changed dates for his liking and they still blew us off ! Ya know what really pissed me off was I would get a call the day before every appointment to verify it. Then the day of I would get the call sorry can't make it today. Was even told hey it's early enough you can still go to work!

CrAnK said:
Hey Sean,

Did not matter when I set it up weekends or weekdays I even took vacations days, my wife's days off, hung around all day on Saturday. I even went as far as to ask the installer when it was best for him so we changed dates for his liking and they still blew us off ! Ya know what really pissed me off was I would get a call the day before every appointment to verify it. Then the day of I would get the call sorry can't make it today. Was even told hey it's early enough you can still go to work!

In my opinion, you showed too much patience with this installer. After the first missed day, I would have been up in arms and try to contact Wilt. I am not saying that it is your fault, don't get me wrong. I just wouldn't have the patience to wait this long and with all these missed appts. You can still contact Wilt if you are still interested.

Wilt Hildenbrand" wilth@optonline.net.

CrAnK said:
Hey Sean,

no sure where you live but i would contact Wilt. or have you tried calling 1-888-987-3474 and asked them why your installer keep canceling on you.

TYork

If someone has the Voom equipment before Installs Inc arrives, they either took it with them when they moved or they are trying to get a second hand box installed and activated which ain't gonna happen.

I all ready have every thing installed. To go back 2 missed installs for the initial setup then they forgot or did not know about the OTA. 2 more missed appointments for that then a few weeks after ESPN HD came on board channel lineup is mixed up 3 more misses for that. Voom has been good giving me credits and all but I ask to send installers locally and they have none. Then they keep telling me it's Vooms fault with channel mix up from what I read it's not? Also was told not to fix it myself or the warrant would be void plus I don't have access to ladder big enough.

CrAnK said:
I all ready have every thing installed. To go back 2 missed installs for the initial setup then they forgot or did not know about the OTA. 2 more missed appointments for that then a few weeks after ESPN HD came on board channel lineup is mixed up 3 more misses for that. Voom has been good giving me credits and all but I ask to send installers locally and they have none. Then they keep telling me it's Vooms fault with channel mix up from what I read it's not? Also was told not to fix it myself or the warrant would be void plus I don't have access to ladder big enough.

channel mix up is voom fault there is nothing the installer can to for that.and it will void warranty if you install your self

When I cancelled , they missed a few appts. So we told them we weren't going to make any more appointements. If they wanted their stuff they could call when they where in the area and we might be home. They came and got it 2 days later.

Indy said:
If someone has the Voom equipment before Installs Inc arrives, they either took it with them when they moved or they are trying to get a second hand box installed and activated which ain't gonna happen.

Incorrect. In my case, Joe Harkins at Install, Inc. Federal Expressed all the equipment to my home on Friday for Saturday delivery. All the equipment arrived, including the antenna on Saturuday morning. The installer showed up on Saturday afternoon and installed it. Had rain fade for the first 3 days, on and off, and Install, Inc was out to my house with a 30" dish the next Saturday. The same Saturday Voom also installed two directional attennas on my roof since the towers were in two different directions.

What service!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)