Status
Please reply by conversation.

manuelpaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
Hi Iceberg.

well 2 monhts ago i was able to get panamericana tv in intelsat 805 @ 55.5W, but now that they change their Frequency (3858H 4444) now no getting nothig no either a low quality signal. I used a 6 foot dish.if some one can help me with this problem. if u can get a good signal quality with just a 6 footer dishes from sadoun.

Thank u guys :):)

Panamericana comes in quite strong here at 87% quality on the Coolsat 5000. That is with a 10 foot dish. Maybe others with a 6 footer will chime in here with their reports.

hello starman345

really thank u for the info maybe i need to put a bigger satellite

renamed thread ;)

I haven't tried recently to hit 55.5 mainly because there are some trees that have now budded so I may be shooting directly into trees :)

A 6 footer dish will get my channel??

hi

I still confused if my 6 footer will get Panamericana tv from Peru, 2 month ago was getting this channel but now they move to different trasnponder (3858H 4444) but now is ready hard to get this channel. maybe i need a bigger dish maybe 8 or 10 footer. for me is to big to get these sizes. any comments please will really be nice.

Thank u Manny Paz

Manny , have you tried pushing or pulling on the lower edge of the dish while watching the picture to see if it gets better or worse? Might just need a little tweak up or down or maybe the azimuth is off a touch? Is it a stationary dish?

back 2 u Iceberg

well . Panamericana tv was on transponder 4155H 4444 before . it's was working good in my 4 or 6 footer dish, but now they changed the transponders for other (3858 H 4444 ) and now not get nothing in 4 footer but in the 7 1/2 that my friend has We getting just 20 or less. maybe I need a big dish.

Any help will be appreciated, I can't buy a 6 footer dishe from SADOUN and in the end no getting nothing, because they changed for a new transponder.

thank u guys and Iceberg :):)

Quality did drop when they switched, off my head not sure how much it went down but if I recall I use to get 89 and over 90 and now it's 50's or 60's not 100% sure though.

According to Lyngsat, that satellite can be reached from North to South America using a 145-180cm dish which is 5-6ft.

Attachments

• intel805_hemi_1.gif
    intel805_hemi_1.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 142
manuelpaz, do you get the rest of the TP's just fine? Like the one from Guatemalan mux, Nicaraguan mux, Peruvian mux, RTP Internacional América, TV Azteca Guatemala.

Any significant signal with any of those?

manuelpaz, do you get the rest of the TP's just fine? Like the one from Guatemalan mux, Nicaraguan mux, Peruvian mux, RTP Internacional América, TV Azteca Guatemala.

Any significant signal with any of those?

Most of those channels are on a strong transponder, and come in over 90 on my system, well I'm pretty sure they do, I would have to look.

Most of those channels are on a strong transponder, and come in over 90 on my system, well I'm pretty sure they do, I would have to look.

what sized dish u using ?

thank u all

hello guys

really thanks for all the memos about panamericana in a 6 footer/ i'm gonna try to get more signal.next time i'll let u guys know.

again thank u.

manny paz:):)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)