Interesting...

I wonder if they will implement cellular connection into this new hopper in case they can get use of their bandwidth frequencies they won in the auctions.

I'm thinking UHD, and, I really hope, MoCA 2.0. That would make possible 2 Hopper AND a Super Joey. It seems there is no "killer" feature coming to this, but most likely taking advantage of latest specs for MoCA along with adding MIMO, and, one would think obvious, latest chip and maybe more flash memory, which could all add to a FASTER Hopper experience, at least until that tech gets old and Hopper 3 gets overloaded.

Keep going. ;)
MoCA 2.0, finally, the bandwidth for a highly reliable 2 Hoppers AND a Super Joey installs, right? ;)

That would give us 8 sat tuners or a maximum of 11 sat channels (Big 4 Nets using only one tuner) recording/viewing simultaneously in a household/full system. Now, Power Users would really fall over if Dish, finally, gave us a TWO tuner OTA module. That would make for a total of 10 tuners or up to 13 channels of content being recorded/viewed simultaneously.

All that probably too good to be true. :)

Ya know, CES has been in Las Vegas only since 1998. Many of us know that little piece of trivia. The man asked a simple question, and nicely at that. A simple answer, Las Vegas, would have been easier than the snarky "go Google" ones...
LOL, unwad your panties it was a joke. I mean what took more time, coming on here and asking a simple question (and having multiple replies to get the answer) or simply googling it?

Ill answer it for you since you like answers, www.google.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)