Interesting...

LOL, unwad your panties it was a joke. I mean what took more time, coming on here and asking a simple question (and having multiple replies to get the answer) or simply googling it?

Ill answer it for you since you like answers, www.google.com
NO NO NO NO NO........ If you're going to post that, use the google link where it types in what I want in the search bar AND clicks search!

LIKE THIS!!!! CLICK HERE

Skip the first three results and go right to the fourth one :raspberry

It's military retirement. Unretiring won't help anything but force me back into hell. Except this time I have tasted freedom.
I am guessing your partially disabled? If I remember correctly you are not even 30 years old. Have you checked on what you could get from Social Security? Your wages from the military are covered, and based on your age, not very many QCs are required (I forget the formula, computer does it all now, I'd have to look it up). If you even think you might want to file, do as soon as possible, your insured status for disability ends when you have not worked in 5 out of the last 10 years. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you haven't looked into it.

Reactions: bhawley
Sooooo...

I wonder if Moca 2.0 would allow for full integration between 2 Hoppers, including timer/tuner sharing and hard drive load balancing?

Reactions: Rey and TheKrell
I am guessing your partially disabled? If I remember correctly you are not even 30 years old. Have you checked on what you could get from Social Security? Your wages from the military are covered, and based on your age, not very many QCs are required (I forget the formula, computer does it all now, I'd have to look it up). If you even think you might want to file, do as soon as possible, your insured status for disability ends when you have not worked in 5 out of the last 10 years. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you haven't looked into it.
It is medical retirement, and even though I have been out of the Army since 2010, I have been out of work since Feb of 2014. Using my GI Bill and going to school full time. Should graduate a year early. Plus I plan on working this upcoming summer...

It is medical retirement, and even though I have been out of the Army since 2010, I have been out of work since Feb of 2014. Using my GI Bill and going to school full time. Should graduate a year early. Plus I plan on working this upcoming summer...
Just letting you know. Didn't know your situation. Wanted to make sure you were getting everything you might be entitled to.

Sooooo...

I wonder if Moca 2.0 would allow for full integration between 2 Hoppers, including timer/tuner sharing and hard drive load balancing?
They could do that now, but MoCA 2.0 would easily allow for 2 Hoppers and Super Joey because Vivek said that current MoCA bandwidth (1.1) won't allow for 2 Hoppers and a Super Joey, or at least not with the headroom Dish seems to want for possible other features using more of MoCA 1.1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)