internal computer blu-ray

iamdocuman

Mar 23, 2009
Redwood Falls, MN
Hello! I am a newbie at this. I purchased a blue-ray player that came without a cable for connecting the mobo audio. It has a six pin (two rows of three)conector on the back. Where can I get a cable for the blu-ray audio from the player to the mobo?

bhelms

Retired & lovin' it!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
Guess I'm a newbie as well - what's "mobo" ??

Nevermind - "motherboard". Sorry I can't help you further with this. (I shoulda read the title first!)

Welcome, BTW...

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Guess I'm a newbie as well - what's "mobo" ??

If you're talking the 6 (or 8) RCA audio-output jacks on the back of some players, those are the analog outs that need to go to analog inputs on a receiver. Use 3 standard RCA L+R audio cables, or 2 L+R audio + video cables. (I did the latter with my SACD player.)

Welcome, BTW...

Motherboard?

S~

bhelms

Retired & lovin' it!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
Sean - You got to my post before I re-read the title and figured it out myself for the edit! (I know "mobo" is motherboard but didn't recognize it in context with a BD player as I know it - in an HT installation. I was thrown off track seeing that request in this forum...and the fact it's Monday...!)

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Sean - You got to my post before I re-read the title and figured it out myself for the edit! (I know "mobo" is motherboard but didn't recognize it in context with a BD player as I know it - in an HT installation. I was thrown off track seeing that request in this forum...and the fact it's Monday...!)

Didn't you read my avatar? Monday was cancelled. It's Tuesday :D

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts