International Programing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DTV-?

Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
Hey there i have an 18' (tall) oval dish that DTV sent me with my temp install kit. I now have international programing on my account and would like to see some of it while i am on the road, can i use this dish to get just the international programing. My sat meter says im seeing the 95 dish at 76% (birdog meter) but will not lock on it, is there a different lnb needed or will this dish work for this in a temp install only not anything for long term use have tripod and again the 18 inch (tall) dish that comes in the temp install. Wondering if it works since in my market we need the 72.5 sat for locals so when i want to go from DTV channel to local i have to change the dish location. Would the same work for the international??
thanks much !!:eureka

??

And that lnb is ??or will it ony work with the really big oval dish??

great thanks for the link that tells me some of the ? but need to know if i can get a liner lnb to work on a basic 18 inch tall dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)