Invacom QPH-031 and HH motor? help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dogs1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2004
Yes , I just ordered the Invacom QPH-031 and I have a coolsat 5000 and and 36" dish from pansat and a PM 900S Pansat DiSEqC Motor. this is what i would like to know
1. can I use the motor and DiSEqc in line together like this?... cable from the receiver to the motor, out of the motor to the DiSEqc switch, and one cable to the L side of the lnb and another cable to the C side of the lnb?

YES! Thts exactly the way I have mine hooked up to my SG2100 motor and QPH-031

thank you ,
soo the recever (1) then to the motor(2) and to the switch(3) then to the lnb(4)
I thought that would work, thanks. Any thing special I have to do in the set up on the recevier?

Not really just setup the ports, I use port 1 for L and port 2 for C

thanks man,
You answered my question!! You guys are great

Invacom QPH-031

just got this great lnb... love it so far! I have a question though, on my receiver (coolsat 5000) is this how I would set it up. Universal lnb 10750/12500? and once I set it up is this the same settings for all sat or do I have different settings for every sat?
This thing has helped pull in some weak siginals I could not get before. and and signial meater went from 84 to 93 GREAT!

Its a STANDARD on the linear side!

10750 for the L.O.

The circular side L.O. is 11250

so I should use the standard setting and not the universal?

thanks again ,
You guys make the fta thing a great hobie for the ones in need of help.
With out your help I am sure my whole system would have soon became a boat ancor!

set it to "single", which is the Coolsat Version of Standard

10750 LO frequency for the KU band side
11250 LO for the DBS side

sleepybear said:
Hello PSB, I am having the same problem. That PDF does not say UNIV or STD for circular. Which one is it?

Universal or Standard only applies to the Linear side of the LNB. The Circular side of the LNB has an LO of 11250.

global0 said:
Universal or Standard only applies to the Linear side of the LNB. The Circular side of the LNB has an LO of 11250.

OK Thanks Global0, Got the linear side OK. But on the circs side you have to enter a type also. I guess on the coolsat that is labeled OCS type then. :up

Last edited:
As Iceberg posted above, its SINGLE (Means standard) with a L.O. of 11250 for the Circular side of the Invacom QPH-031

what satellites

what satellites can you get with that setup ... thinking of buying a motor and a new dish together.. I have a coolsat 5k . just curious what sat. i can get with this.. and thanks....

I'm guessing...

you can pick up any sattelite that's in range on any transponder except the cband stuff...

Will have to wait to find out for sure. Mine just came in the mail last night! :) :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Now it's just a waiting game til the rest of my equipment comes in - still waiting for the Winegard 30" dish, and the SG2100.

PSB said:
As Iceberg posted above, its SINGLE (Means standard) with a L.O. of 11250 for the Circular side of the Invacom QPH-031

OK, I've reset my coolsat 4000 to: Single type LNB 10750 and get no signal. . I do get a strong signal at 9750 either single or universal LNB setting.

10750 is the correct L.O. on the Invacom QPH-031 thats what I use :)

Change to the correct L.O. and rescan!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)