ION on 103W?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

equant

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 23, 2007
Tucson, AZ
I'm getting V and H channels on 103W, but none of the ION channels. Nothing on 3840 or 4044. I searched the forums, but only saw ION on DN's bird discussed. Is ION still up there on 103W?

Thanks

As of Sunday evening I was receiving them. I can check when I get home this evening.
I did notice that when I had a smaller dish (6') they were often cutting in and out so that lead me to believe their signal might have been weaker than others on the same satellite.

Hi, they where the last time I looked (about a week ago). My BUD tends to get parked on 103 (RFD-TV AND DW) so I can check in the morning and confirm the transponders.

Later, DC

As of Sunday evening I was receiving them. I can check when I get home this evening.
I did notice that when I had a smaller dish (6') they were often cutting in and out so that lead me to believe their signal might have been weaker than others on the same satellite.

You beat me on the reply ;)

I find RFD-TV on 3915 or is that 3920 is the weak one. I can only get about 45% Q on that weak transponder with my 10 foot.

The rest are much stronger.

Later, DC

I think I was missing it before Sunday, so it's probably on my end. I put a new dual-output cband lnbf on the dish and all of my signals got a lot stronger, but now I'm missing a few curious channels. Something must be a bit off.

They are a little weaker on the 6 footer (but then again everything seems to be weaker on there since 105 C-Band lit up) but confirmed both are there

I'm getting V and H channels on 103W, but none of the ION channels. Nothing on 3840 or 4044. I searched the forums, but only saw ION on DN's bird discussed. Is ION still up there on 103W?

Thanks

They were there last night. I'm out of town tonight so I can't check tonight.

Thanks

Hi, I checked this morning and my Pansat 3500SD says they are on:
3842/H/26.682 Quality on my 10 foot near Orlando was 70%
4042/H/26.682 with a Quality of 60%

Hope this helps, DC

Yep they were on last night here. RFD is always right at the threshold point 29-30% or so here. Ion Tv varies 30-32 and 35-39% seems like signal was higher a few months back though. I'm gonna switch my 8 footer to 103W probably next week. Six footer seems to be too iffffy here. :)Blind

I locked both muxes yesterday just above threshold on the 6 footer

3840 was stronger (45-48) than 4040 (35-38)....30 is threshold

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts