iOS 4.3.2 JB Released Today

I do a volunteer thing every other Friday ansering phones for a hotline. Between calls I can do what I want and I sometimes web surf. Fora long time I was unable to use my HP laptop. then i discovered that the reason was that the wifi chipset in the HP was incompatible with routers of a certain make and firmware. When they updated the firmware my problem went away. See if there is a firmware update for your modem. You have nothing to lose.

got it working

when it hangs/freezes

restart both.. iphone, redsn0w.

Open redsnow
- Open Task Manager
- right click on redsnow.exe process
- select "Set Affinity"
- Set affinity only to CPU 1

Same recommendation I made here and in an earlier thread. Sometimes you have to run in compatibility mode and as admin.

hdtvtechno said:
Question:
when you have paid/purchased jailbroken apps from Cydia, when a newer apple firmware update is released and you go unjailbreak and update firmware..do you have to pay for the apps from Cydia again?

When you log back into Cydia go to manage my account. In there you will see a link "installable purchases". When you select that link it will have all of the packages you have already officially purchased. Select each one, one at a time, and click "install".

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

You can alao use PkgBackup to reinstall your old apps. Much easier than clicking on installable purchases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts