iphone o.s. 3.0, mms included?

How many of those features are usefull on an ipod?

MMS is out you dont have a camera. Voice Recording is out as no mic.. only good thing really is stereo bluetooth.

It is the idea that this is the second upgrade that touch owners have to pay to have. There will be many apps that use the new sdk that will be 3.0 only.

It looks like with the peer to peer you might be able to control a PS3 or other devices with a 3rd party application. That would be really cool to use it as a remote for the PS3.

I bet AT&T will lock it down. :(

So if you sign up for the developer kit, does it cost? Will they send you 3.0 beta?

its free I believe, but you cant run your phone part, just in airplane mode only, no phone radio whatsoever from what I am told.
edit: maybe this person is wrong who is telling me this as I am now reading its just harder to do a phone call and such. Scott do you know for sure?

Some of the other features that will be in 3.0

ihonelead.jpg

I want to know what the Parental Controls are.

My son has an iphone and has gotten in trouble a few times for texting in school.

I would love the ability to only allow texting from 3pm until 10pm M-F as this would eliminate something that has been an issue for us.

Apple has always charged the ITOUCH for upgrades. Why I do not now. Also if you jailbreak your IPHONE you can tether today. So far ATT has stopped MMS from happing. Can it be that virizon will join the IPHONE show and now ATT will allow tethering and MMS for a small charge of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)