iphone o.s. 3.0, mms included?

If the would allow me a way to Skin my iPhone without Jailbreaking it I would be happy. The main reason I jailbreak now is for the Winterboard application. (Yes I do it for other reasons too but could live without those apps) :)

Winterboard is a great app, and I agree, its not that complicated of a process...maybe they are afraid of memory leaks like blackberry has with some of the "user" created themes. some themes will drop my storm into unusable states within a day because of memory leaks.

I really hope that they allow the use of stereo bluetooth headphones on this release. This is the one thing that I would really like to have.

It would be great if it included tethering. Hard to believe, though. Save my company $60/month.

MMS and tethering will be awesome!!

I'm going to Las Vegas in July for a bowling tournament and had been wondering how I was going to be able to surf the web on my netbook if the hotel doesn't have wifi.

all I know is if this is true I wont have to carry around two phones, I have a storm for personal use and iphone for business, the iphone would just become my primary phone (I love to get pictures of my sons throughout the day)

Bluetooth stereo is a maybe the reason is that Steve Jobs believes the stere bluetooth is garbage. If the Iphone does its own bluetooth codec; than it maybe on the Iphone, but the bluetooth headset will follow later on.

I have a bluetooth stereo headset I use for both my PS3 and my Macmini and it sounds great to me.

This is great news. I'm all for making something I already own more efficient. Any of the things mentioned in the articles and this thread would be great in my book.

Voice dial would be a huge plus and landscape texting!

I'd love voice dial. Press my bluetooth headset button, say a word or two, and have it wake up the iPhone and dial. Apple store staff didn't think it could be done with the 3G model due to hardware. :(

Why all the excitement over features that should have been included in the first place? Every WM or BB device I have owned since 2004 have done these things. And I thought Apple didnt ever want to include flash, instead hoping to push content providers towards Apple based solutions like Quicktime. And wasnt part of the BT stereo problem (at least on the 1st gen iphones) a hardware problem of only having BT 1.1 hardware installed?

It would be great if it included tethering. Hard to believe, though. Save my company $60/month.

Dont count on saving that much. Currently, AT&T charges PDA and BB phone users an extra $45/month on top of voice and data charges to tether. There's no way they dont do the same with the iphone.

I'd love voice dial. Press my bluetooth headset button, say a word or two, and have it wake up the iPhone and dial. Apple store staff didn't think it could be done with the 3G model due to hardware. :(

I dont think hardware would be the problem. On the first WM devices I had 5 years ago, you could do this, although it took additional software, and those were BT 1.0 or 1.1 devices. I think the 3g iphone has BT 2.0 hardware in it, at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts