Ipro 2000

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ventury3d

Original poster
Jan 21, 2008
Hi Guys, This is my first post I am glad to be able to post on this form, I was told that the neosat Ipro 2000 was the best one to get so I did so far I have not been able to get ONE fta channel on any fta sat. one thing none of the sats that have fta are in the line up, and I have not been able to add any of them to the line up, my question. is there a way to add sats to the I pro or do I just have to buy another brand of receiver?

I don't know anything about your receiver, so I'm no help there. I'm sure someone on here is though? What other equipment are you using? You need at least a 30" dish or larger for reliable reception. The usual reason for new set-ups not receiving anything, is LOS (line of sight) issues. You won't get anything, if you're not pointed in the right direction?

Al

I have a 36 in dish that I have pointed at amc 4 I was finally able to do that with a fortec mercury II receiver that I was able to use got a good signal on it, but I can't scan amc 4 0r gal 25 or any of them with the Ipro because they are not in the line up. what I am trying to do is program them into it but don't know how.

They might be under the old names of IA6 (G26) or IA5 (G25)

also make sure the LNB setup is right. What LNB do you have? Are there any numbers on it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts