Iptv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Acelon

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2008
Does anyone know anything about the IPTV channels on Galaxy 25?

Lyngsat says they are digital encrypted with something called Irdeto 2. All I know is that my wife wants IPTV Drama and the link on lyngsat goes to some online channel website.(I dont know enough thai to read it myself). Is this some different subscription service that i would need a third receiver for? I already asked Dish and DirectTV and they said it wasn't on any of their packages. If it does require a third receiver, would a dual output Linear LNB pointing to G25 be able to support both, or should I upgrade to a quad output?

We have recently have processed several IPTV customer orders for a Visionsat IV-200 with PVR capabilities and a 90cm satellite dish with LNBF. The customers stated that they purchased the card and subscription separately from IPTV.

thanks guys. I got my wife to try to translate most of it best she could(she is Lao, but speaks Thai also, just isn't very good at reading it yet) Even her father didn't know about the Lao channel additions so he is upgrading his subscription as well. I am hoping this will help me learn the language(majorly frustrating when my wife starts talking lao to her sister). I'm assuming I'll need the different type of receiver since apparently this is sent in Irdeto 2 format, and none of the receivers i've been looking at on the retailers web sites list this as a capability. I'll have to check out the Visionsat IV-200 though, cause it would be real cool to be able to do just one receiver for fta and ip.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts