Ir repeater

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The good repeaters worked better farther away, but line of sight.....I haven't used one in well over 10 years.

it would be nice if CEC worked as origonally envisioned, this type of thing would be so much less hassle
It wouldn't help if you have a remote that has to be Professionally set up. (mines that way, I can't talk them out of the software, but they are friends so when I need something changed, I can usually get it done without a charge.)

the only time i ever saw someone who needed a remote that would require to be professionally set up was a guy with 25+ acres, a horse show quality arena + barn, and had *everything* multiplexed. pretty much anything short of that and you're probably paying for more remote then you need. if the CEC commands had been done properly you can use a RF remote on a AV receiver to control everything else. C'est la vie.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)