IR + RF on HR-20?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chrisc909

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
san bernardino, ca
Sorry if this question has been asked before. My old HD receiver would work on both IR & RF, but it seems that once I set the HR20 to RF, I cannot use IR any longer. I have a Harmony 880 and would like to use it in RF mode as well as have the HR20 remote use RF. Any ideas?

Sorry if this question has been asked before. My old HD receiver would work on both IR & RF, but it seems that once I set the HR20 to RF, I cannot use IR any longer. I have a Harmony 880 and would like to use it in RF mode as well as have the HR20 remote use RF. Any ideas?

If I am understanding your question correctly. I believe the RF is for the remote to control the HR20 only. The other devices are only programmable for IR.

I think he's asking if there are any suggestions on setting up the HR-20 to use both IR and RF. He wants it to work with the Harmony 880 (which is IR only) AND to work with the HR-20 remote (in RF). I've got the same setup...it would be a nice feature.

I don't think it can be done. BTW, what receiver could do both ir and rf at the same time?

some H20's could receiver IR & RF at the same time, but no longer. r15 that haven't received the latest upgrade can to, but once they upgrade no longer.

As for OP question, no way sorry.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts