IRT Deadliest Roads

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The boat towing "accident" was obviously staged. How did they KNOW to put cameras all over and around the trailer hitch like they did?

Shelby? He's bat s:censored:t crazy. That guy is definitely short a few fries of a happy meal.
I would be terrified to be within a 2 mile area of that guy and his random gun fire... Sheesh!

The dad on S&S, he's a total JERK. What a foul little man. I wouldn't want to be in the same city as someone so foul as him. I'm not surprised his son went off on him but I hate to see any violence. His son should just quit and move on, staying in an abusive relationship of any kind is toxic and only leads to a bad outcome for all. I feel sorry for the kid.

Larry the Cable Guy? Oh please no... This is 2011. Why haven't people like him been kicked out of the gene pool already? Why must we celebrate ignorance?

Oh, one show I like a lot is Modern Marvels. I find it to be very educational. It may be "mis-channeled" (a new word I just invented!) but it's still a good show. Anything that's truly educational is good.

Oh and speaking of Deadliest Roads, check out the pictures I found this morning at the following links.. These roads look totally safe.. :eek: NOT......

English Russia » Azerbaijan – Georgia By Cars

English Russia » Azerbaijan – Georgia By Cars

Attachments

• svanetiya3-53.jpg
    svanetiya3-53.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 156
  • svanetiya3-50.jpg
    svanetiya3-50.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 167
I was just getting ready for work and reading here on the forum, with the TV on and tuned to the History channel...

I guess it was "Ax-Men" that was on. The very end of the show had some city slicker out on the boat with one of the swamp loggers on the Suwanee River. The swamp logger, I don't know his name, was driving the boat like 65 mph and getting the guy worried. I only caught a glimpse of it, but the city guy was obviously nervous. It reminded me of the scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles where they drove down the interstate in the wrong direction and "squeezed" in between two semis coming the other direction. Where John Candy was flashed to as the devil driving the car. Then some other guy came up upon them in another boat demanding money for a debt owed. Then the two swampers began firing off their guns.

It was hilarious! A set up of course, just acting, but I thought it was the best scene that they ever put together for the show! Hell, that is precisely what we do out here on our river! It reminded me of my crazy neighbor, Steve! Ducking under tree limbs and sliding around bends in the river trying to shoot softshell turtles (cooters) on the sand spits with an AR-15 at full speed! Just crazy! Laughing all the way! I am not as crazy myself, but I have taken similar rides and they are white knuckle experiences! I just had to laugh when I saw the program on TV as Crazy Steve was the first image that came to mind!

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)