Is BYU still on G17 (91°W)?

ancient

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2014
USA
Lyngsat still shows it at 3925 V but for some reason it's not coming in now. I read in WUT that they had put up a transponder on Ku, so I am wondering if that was intended to replace the C-band feed, or if perhaps the C-band feed was moved due to the repack and Lyngsat just hasn't caught up yet, or if there is something wrong with my dish or LNB.

Reactions: c-spand
I can tell you BYU used to be a regular on 91W C on my 1.2m dish. Now I can never receive it. It is on 117W Ku with a good signal. But I've heard that an individual in Toronto can still receive it at reduced signal level. Anybody with a large dish to check?

7.5' SAMI dish on 91w right now.
1_0_1_1_3_0_A818F55_0_0_0_20211118182120.jpg

3925 V
DVB-S2
8PSK
4250-1/2

Thanks for checking, Mike. I guess my dish must have somehow gotten out of alignment, or I'm having a problem with the electronics or cable or something. :(

Reactions: primestar31
Thanks for checking, Mike. I guess my dish must have somehow gotten out of alignment, or I'm having a problem with the electronics or cable or something. :(
What FTA receiver are you using, and what mobile phone do you have, Apple or Android? There's a reason I ask, based on your answer to what receiver you have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)