Is DTV's currently advertised "free HD" service for life?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pandarwin

Original poster
Aug 10, 2011
Illinois
DTV.com is currently advertising free HD for Choice Xtra packages and higher. Does anyone know if this offer is free for the life of the contract (Dish specifically calls their similar advertisement "HD Free for Life") or just temporary until they decide to start charging me? I cannot find any details on the website clarifying how long the $10/mo HD fee will be waived.

I understand that its for the life of your subscription. for people like me who were already subs before the free hd for life was created, are getting this discount but not permanently. i got it for two years. i will see what happens when my time is up which is less than a year.

at one point the same day dish started HD free for life DTV did also then they now say Free Hd but cut off the life part so its open to debate much like the NFL sunday ticket is now included for directv* ________

my bill shows 24 month discount (but I was already a sub)....but in 2 years (heck a year) HD may be included as part of the package for everyone

Yeah I say before long it will be HD for everybody, with all of em eventually going HD anyway.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)