Is Dwayne Wade the best clutch TEAM player in the NBA NOW??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I saw Spud Webb at the the Lakers/Knicks game last week. Maybe he'll come out of retirement for the Heat?

Trade deadline passes, and the Eastern conference sits on it's hands. Are they conceding the title to Detroit, or do they (Chicago Cleveland, Miami, and Washington) think they have the talent to beat us? If Wade is done for the year, so is Miami. Cleveland really needs a point guard, Chicago needed some low post help, and Washington is all offense. (We'll see how far that gets them in the playoffs!) Meanwhile the Pistons are firing on all the pistons (pardon the pun.)

Trade deadline passes, and the Eastern conference sits on it's hands. Are they conceding the title to Detroit, or do they (Chicago Cleveland, Miami, and Washington) think they have the talent to beat us? If Wade is done for the year, so is Miami. Cleveland really needs a point guard, Chicago needed some low post help, and Washington is all offense. (We'll see how far that gets them in the playoffs!) Meanwhile the Pistons are firing on all the pistons (pardon the pun.)

UNTIL they have been eliminted from playoff contention, the Miami Heat are THE defending Eastern Conference Champs AND NBA Champs. Knowing Wade, he will WANT to do the rehab and operate AFTER the season is over. BUT personally speaking...I would rather have him call it a season and operate NOW so he can be ready for the 2007-08 season....the VERY good news is that it is his LEFT shoulder and not the right one. The ONLY teams that have a chance of beating Detroit is Miami and Chicago...that is it. And you know what, we will really see HOW much heart this Miami team REALLY has now.....because this team will make the playoffs as a 7 or 6 seed WITHOUT Wade. About trades, Miami had offered Haslim, Posey AND Dorell Wright(too much as far as I am concerned) and for Bibby and they said NO....greedy F***S....they get what they deserve ...the Maloof Brother.....morons

That injury by Wade was the funniest thing I've ever seen. A wheelchair on the basketball court LMAO!!! And then he was crying like a little girl. What a wimp.

Detroit is probably going to the championship game, but I can't see them beating Phoenix, San Antonio or Dallas.

This year seems different for them. I bet they make it to the Finals and win it all.

I wouldn't mind seeing them win it all, even though I have always been a Lakers fan. Just don't feel like rooting for them much anymore since Shaq left. I was a fan long before Shaq was there too.

There wasn't any teams around here since the Kentucky Colonels left in the 70's. I think they are the Sacromento Kings now.

OK, cancel the rest of the season. Hand the Heat the Eastern conference crown right now. By the way , the Pistons were missing Rasheed Wallace last night. Injuries are part of the game, and Wallace will be back. Not so sure about D. Wade though, and without him the Heat might not make the playoffs. See you then, if you get there!

OK, cancel the rest of the season. Hand the Heat the Eastern conference crown right now. By the way , the Pistons were missing Rasheed Wallace last night. Injuries are part of the game, and Wallace will be back. Not so sure about D. Wade though, and without him the Heat might not make the playoffs. See you then, if you get there!

Ah...no need for handing anything, the games still need to be played...and by their record, you guys were NOT ONLY call Shaq OLD and basically a 'decent' center(31 pts and 15 reb and 4 assists....yep, pretty "decent" to me.....:rolleyes: ), you were all stating it was a Pistons vs Mavericks finals with ALREADY crowning the Mavs the Champs. And comparing Rasheed Wallace to Wade as far as skills is almost laughable. At Rasheed's best, he could not come to Wade's level. At BEST, he is Detriot's 3rd best player behind The Stick and Mr. Ed....LOL...Oh, they WILL be AT LEAST a 7 seed.....I do not doubt that. AND there some guys that ARE showing some life.

I didn't compare Wallace to Wade, I was just pointing out that Wallace was not there. I will say that Wallace is as important to the Pistons, as Wade is to the Heat. IF the Heat make the playoffs (given how bad the East is, they should make it), I expect that there will be a rematch of last years conference finals. Actually I hope Wade makes it back, but not at if it causes him long term problems. He's a very special player, and he appears to be a good person to boot. Definitely a rarity in the NBA.

I didn't compare Wallace to Wade, I was just pointing out that Wallace was not there. I will say that Wallace is as important to the Pistons, as Wade is to the Heat. IF the Heat make the playoffs (given how bad the East is, they should make it), I expect that there will be a rematch of last years conference finals. Actually I hope Wade makes it back, but not at if it causes him long term problems. He's a very special player, and he appears to be a good person to boot. Definitely a rarity in the NBA.

Agreed....during the playoffs, I would LOVE to have ALL playoff teams AT FULL throttle when it rolls around. I don't want excuses from losing teams...and regardless of what people think...NOT having your BEST player(much less one of the top 3 or 4 players in the league)is a VERY LEGIT excuse for not going deep in the playoffs.

Agree about Wallace ... the Pistons are one of the few "teams" out there. They need all of their Pistons to run at full speed. They don't bank on star power.

Agree about Wallace ... the Pistons are one of the few "teams" out there. They need all of their Pistons to run at full speed. They don't bank on star power.

So because he is one of THE better players in the NBA, they are "banking on star power"?? Let face it, it is one thing to be missing one of the "main" pieces on your team...but when your missing piece is one of the top 3 or 4 players IN THE LEAGUE...that is a WHOLE other issue. And remember, the 2nd most important player is one of the top 10 players in this league. Ask Detroit when they decided to SINGLE COVER him.....Do you honestly think that IF Shaq and Wade were healthy throughout the 1st half....at the midway point they were gonna be JUST .500??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)