Is everyone dropping platinum?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just dropped Platinum HD yesterday. It was actually free for 3 months, and that is still too much for what you get.

MGM Movies just plays the same 100 movies over and over again. HDNet Movies didnt show anything I can't see on other movie channels. I don't care for more sports. and I am not gay, so don't care for Logo or FTV either. What a worthless lineup!

Oh, and no, I don't care about sports fishing either . . I can watch that on Versus channel.

Just added Platinum back free for 3 months.

I just remembered my HBO - Starz 3 months for free was about to expire so I called a few minutes ago.

I forgot I had this too for the free 3 months. I am calling back to cancel it. It is nothing special. If Voom were a part of it, it would be a much different story.

my 3 months expired and i cancelled, I still get NHL Network HD on 625 since I auto-renew with NHL Center Ice. Platninum is not worth $10 a month at all. CHARLIE YOU LISTENING?

Never thought once about canceling it. MGM and HDNet Movies are worth it for me. I dropped the lame Starz half of the HBO/Starz deal instead. I'd rather see good, older movies the right way, as opposed to the same five so-so new ones that rotate on those channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)