Is everyone dropping platinum?

I just dropped Platinum HD yesterday. It was actually free for 3 months, and that is still too much for what you get.

MGM Movies just plays the same 100 movies over and over again. HDNet Movies didnt show anything I can't see on other movie channels. I don't care for more sports. and I am not gay, so don't care for Logo or FTV either. What a worthless lineup!

Oh, and no, I don't care about sports fishing either . . I can watch that on Versus channel.

Just added Platinum back free for 3 months.

I just remembered my HBO - Starz 3 months for free was about to expire so I called a few minutes ago.

I forgot I had this too for the free 3 months. I am calling back to cancel it. It is nothing special. If Voom were a part of it, it would be a much different story.

my 3 months expired and i cancelled, I still get NHL Network HD on 625 since I auto-renew with NHL Center Ice. Platninum is not worth $10 a month at all. CHARLIE YOU LISTENING?

Never thought once about canceling it. MGM and HDNet Movies are worth it for me. I dropped the lame Starz half of the HBO/Starz deal instead. I'd rather see good, older movies the right way, as opposed to the same five so-so new ones that rotate on those channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts