Is Guide Plus+ still available?

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
I recently connected my old RCA CRT TV to Comcast analog cable for the first time. I configured Guide Plus+, but every time I check it I get the message "There is no data for this screen." I have left the TV off overnight for a couple nights as instructed, but still have yet to see any listings. Is Guide Plus+ still available or is it an old technology that is no longer supported?

I recently connected my old RCA CRT TV to Comcast analog cable for the first time. I configured Guide Plus+, but every time I check it I get the message "There is no data for this screen." I have left the TV off overnight for a couple nights as instructed, but still have yet to see any listings. Is Guide Plus+ still available or is it an old technology that is no longer supported?

That info is supplied daily by one of your local networks. Sometimes when routed through the cable system it is blocked. Most of the new sets get TVGuide+ in a different way. My new set doesn't show any of the secondary channels except PBS.:D

Guide+ went digital but I've read its possible for the station to convert it to the old analog format for cable. The DTVPal can also do the conversion but it works with antenna only.

You could try contacting the station that carries the TVGOS data and see if they are or will support analog. RabbitEars.Info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts