Is there any HDTV Left?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have pizza now, although my 4DTV stays subbed.

The way i jude this is simple, artifacts, mosquito noise, is all unacceptable - TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

HD channels I which now have from pizza still has this crap - it is so annoying.

So yes, I would rather watch SD without noise than HD with noise.
I have to agree, personily I just don't see the attraction to HD, yeah I watch some programs in HD but I would never base my subs on HD programming, for me it is quality of programming then quality of signal in that order, and by quality of signal I mean no artifacts.
Terry

4DTV SD Masters are clean thats why I like them :up. Pizza can take their HD lite with artifacts ans sell it to the suckers, I won't bite :D

I personally do prefer at this point 4dtv since there are no lengthy contracts, they don't need your credit card on file to have an account, etc.

interesting as I have Directv and they dont have my cc on file. I paid 20 bucks to have the equipment shipped out to me and that card is now expired.

I get a bill each month and I decide what to use to pay for it (check, cc, online)

Its not like it was planned. I signed up in February and the card expired end of April. They don't have the new exp date :)

Ya but one could plan it too. I'll have to remember that if I ever end up using the cc for pizza :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts