Is WEW gone? Iceberg uncovered!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

timmy1376

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2004
Manhattan, KS
Hi all, I am loving my new Coolsat, and scanned G10R finally. I added the stations to TitanTv but don't see WEW on the schedule anymore. I do see NWA Wildside and several WWE programs.

Also, I have found out Iceberg's true identity: NWA World Heavyweight Champ :p

http://nwa-worldwide.com/gallery/index.cgi?read=61

Attachments

• iceberg.jpg
    iceberg.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 272
WEW is gone

Actually, that photo is old. Iceberg was the champ, lost it and never regained it. Iceberg & Tank were the last NWA Wildside tag champs, before NWA Wildside closed it doors 4/30/05

The Wildside shows on WPXS tonight are still current. They’re a couple weeks behind but are finishing up the run. They will have “Wildisde Classics” soon.

I think off the stations...the ones that were shown were older shows.

Sunshine Network has new shows (newer)

GutBomb said:
well darn. i never watched any wrestling so i always thought that was actually you!
they are identical "evil" twinbrothers :D

Diamond Jim said:
Come on Tony, post an avatar of the real thing, I did, granted it's 25 years old :no but you have to admit I look good. :yes
Well here's some almost 25 year old pictures of me... but I think my current avatar looks much better than these. ;)

Back then I had the Tux, but was still working on the Coder part. :D

(to add some on-topicness, I'm gonna miss WEW...)

Attachments

• youngtux1.jpg
    youngtux1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 192
  • youngtux2.jpg
    youngtux2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 176
Diamond Jim said:
Come on Tony, post an avatar of the real thing, I did, granted it's 25 years old :no but you have to admit I look good. :yes

If I did, It would be a kiddie picture (5 years old)

funny part is, if I grew my goatee out and went bald (I have the military haircut), I do look like the picture :)

PSB can vouch for me. :yes My avatar is a crop of a photo of me with the late Jan Opperman, 2 time starter of the Indianapolis 500 (1974, 76) and arguably the greatest sprint car driver of all time, taken at the Terre Haute Action Track, August 1980. If you want to see the full shot, go to FINDAGRAVE.COM and type in Jan Opperman. Autograph copies are available, free of charge, of course. Come on Ice, let's see the REAL thing. :yes

At the finish line.... may have been the last. :rolleyes:
Smilin's tough after 26.2 miles, but still managed more than GutBomb up there ;)

Attachments

• Finish.jpg
    Finish.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 186
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)