ISO Polar mount for 8FT Solid Dish

SERAPIO

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
Los Angeles
Hey guys, been searching for one for a while but can't seem to find any. Not sure about Overseas due to shipping costs.

its for a 240cm dish (8FT) Sadoun type

any chance of anyone knowing where? Thanks

Then your next step would seem to be to keep looking around your area for a viable one. Maybe from an old fiberglass dish that isn't usable anymore, but the mount is ok. Run a "Wanted" ad in your local Craigslist, and start telling everybody you know that you are looking for one. If you are on Facebook, check Facebook Marketplace.

You might be surprised how quickly you could find one.

If you come my way you can have your pick ;)

UniMesh 004.JPG

Then your next step would seem to be to keep looking around your area for a viable one. Maybe from an old fiberglass dish that isn't usable anymore, but the mount is ok. Run a "Wanted" ad in your local Craigslist, and start telling everybody you know that you are looking for one. If you are on Facebook, check Facebook Marketplace.

You might be surprised how quickly you could find one.

Done that too unfortunately with no results. I believe Fortecstar and WSI international Polar mount might also be a perfect fit
The 8ft dish its solid and has 6 panels. But with the stationary floor mount/stand.

Maybe someone here has a spare 240CM Polar mount made for FortecStar, Sadoun and or WSI International as pictured below. The ones for 180CM are smaller and wont adapt

240cm polar mount.jpg

Done that too unfortunately with no results. I believe Fortecstar and WSI international Polar mount might also be a perfect fit
The 8ft dish its solid and has 6 panels. But with the stationary floor mount/stand.

Maybe someone here has a spare 240CM Polar mount made for FortecStar, Sadoun and or WSI International as pictured below. The ones for 180CM are smaller and wont adapt

View attachment 138624
You sure you can't adapt a 1.8m mount from WSI? I have one of those around here somewhere that has never been used. Do you have the dish ring?

You sure you can't adapt a 1.8m mount from WSI? I have one of those around here somewhere that has never been used. Do you have the dish ring?

I have the dish ring made for 2.4m which is larger then the 1.8m one. I've seen the 1.8m polar mounts and will not fit the dish ring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts