Issue with 722

isaacmorseMI

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 5, 2009
Southwest Michigan
My 722 is doing this weird thing. When I skip forward on a recorded show, it freezes, then goes back to the beginning. What do you think the issue is? :confused: . it's not an issue on my 722k.

mine would do that occasionally too.

you might try a UPS I saw it twice after power line glitches.

You know I DONT miss any of the E wierdness at all.

After learning to live with receivers that would flake in a long list of ways my TIVO is amazing it just works.......

i didnt know companies still made reliable dvrs, i had been with E too long.

first unplug box for 5 minutes, then insert card 6 times then power cycle one more time.

or just get a tivo and watch tv:)

mine would do that occasionally too.

you might try a UPS I saw it twice after power line glitches.

You know I DONT miss any of the E wierdness at all.

After learning to live with receivers that would flake in a long list of ways my TIVO is amazing it just works.......

first unplug box for 5 minutes, then insert card 6 times then power cycle one more time.

or just get a tivo and watch tv:)

Bob I would get Comcast for TV. I already have Phone and Internet with them and they work great. I just don't have $400 to spend on each DVR. And no way I am going to pay 15.95 per HDDVR for Comcast's Motorola Sh:censored:. I probably need a new 722, don't I?

Last edited:

You know, some of us have had E* DVRs for many years without any problems... and we don't even feel the need to bash other manufacturers' DVRs. (Particularly don't feel the need to post in their forums about their lousy design. :rolleyes: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)