It seems dish does not want me as a customer anymore

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Don't worry. The Presidential Debates are coming up soon and should be enough to scare you senseless. If that isn't enough, you can watch Toddlers and Tiara's or that new spin off show. Certainly more disturbing that seeing someone's head chopped off. :eek:

Iceberg said:
Where the OP lives he is limited on options. Basically OTA or satellite ;)
(I've conversed with him via PM about options and there really isnt any)

That does suck. I have either OTA, Satellite, or Comcast. I hate that having only those options, so I really understand his gripe. With that said, I was just trying to bust his chops.

i wood like to move over at times all the same but im a low budjet consumar and i dont find that they have any comp. packages two what i wood find affordable like family or welcome. im probley stuck until they know longer want me.

Lets all go onto Dishs fb page and post WE WANT FEARNET!!! :) ;)
I'm not going to waste our collective resources by asking for a channel that few want. It certainly holds more market than some obscure International channel, but not enough to get ahead of some broader appeal channels.

BengalsFan24 said:
i wood like to move over at times all the same but im a low budjet consumar and i dont find that they have any comp. packages two what i wood find affordable like family or welcome. im probley stuck until they know longer want me.

Actually, DTV no longer advertises the Family Package. Maybe they still use it as some unadvertised retention package. The one good thing I remember about their family package was that it included the local RSN or you could add the Sports Package.

Hate to hear about your plight gpollock.It sure doesn't seem fair but,what can ya do.

I dunno but I had the feeling you were on their poop list months ago due to the fb fearnet ordeal.

I have an update. i was contacted by executive communications today. she said I have gotten too many credits to get the free premiums. but they did add the starz because i have proof i was offered it. they say i am getting too many credits from my referrals (it took me a few months to get the referral credits owed to me) and from the amc deal. i got the same amc credits as everyone else. they said they will limit the amount of credits i get in the future. they wouldn't even address the facebook issue.

gpollock87 said:
I have an update. i was contacted by executive communications today. she said I have gotten too many credits to get the free premiums. but they did add the starz because i have proof i was offered it. they say i am getting too many credits from my referrals (it took me a few months to get the referral credits owed to me) and from the amc deal. i got the same amc credits as everyone else. they said they will limit the amount of credits i get in the future. they wouldn't even address the facebook issue.

So they have a reward program in place that if you take full advantage of by increasing their business and it results in stress for you and exclusion from future offers. Real nice, sorry buddy.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

So they have a reward program in place that if you take full advantage of by increasing their business and it results in stress for you and exclusion from future offers. Real nice, sorry buddy.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

thanks. the way i understood it if i refer anyone else after these credits expire they will never be credited.

thanks. the way i understood it if i refer anyone else after these credits expire they will never be credited.
That makes no sense. I can see limiting other credits that shrink their bottom line, like half off programming offers, or one-time or monthly AMC credits...but referral credits are beneficial to both the customer and Dish. If you haven't maxed out your referral credits, or if some of them expire, you should still be able to get more. After all, it generates new business for Dish.

Wow gotta say that's just crappy.You are helping Dish get more business but,they say no more refer a friend for you.I did the refer a friend one time many moons ago discovered it was more hassle than it was worth,said to myself no more of that.

Probably not for the reasons he would have liked but at least you are important enough to receive an executive call. :)

That makes no sense. I can see limiting other credits that shrink their bottom line, like half off programming offers, or one-time or monthly AMC credits...but referral credits are beneficial to both the customer and Dish. If you haven't maxed out your referral credits, or if some of them expire, you should still be able to get more. After all, it generates new business for Dish.
she said all credits. i've had my 10 referrals since april and i just got the rest of them credited to me last week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts