It's not IA7

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket, with 50 pounds of quickrite in it, with about a 3' 2/38 fence pole sticking out that I have a Primestar dish mounted to. I have 2 cement blocks - about 4" thick x 12" long x 6" wide resting on their side atop the bucket, with the pole in between so that the bucket does not move when I am aiming it, and to help it in the wind. No problems, rock steady! Kinda heavy to haul around the yard, but maybe a wagon would help :)

My first installation

Here is a picture of my pole sprouting roots (welded on) and a picture of my GeosatPro 1.2M dish and my 12v TV in its cardbord shelter (the box the dish came in. The hole for the pole was 12"X36" and I used 5 80lb sacks of create. I hope this works.

didn't make it Harold , use the advanced message box , click on the manage attachments , click on brouse ( and find your picture) then upload and scroll down to the bottom of that window ( the manage your files window) and hit the close) then message will be ready to save/submit
it just sounds hard , its easy after you do it once :)

Try #3, I have the slowest web connection in the world. And need more paitents. Thanks Gabshere. this way is different from what I tried the first time.:D

Attachments

• Sat pole roots 001.jpg
    Sat pole roots 001.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Sat pole roots 006.jpg
    Sat pole roots 006.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 151
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts