It's September!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I got in my car after work today and my phone sounded off twice. It was google asking how my visit to the place I have worked at for 12 years was.
Yup; my phone asks me how their directions were when I arrive home! I've lived here 17 years. Of course, where I really want to change the entrance is at work. It never asks there, because it's too stupid to realize I've arrived.

The site has been real zippy for me and have not experienced any of those issues some of you have mentioned. The only site running slow for me at times is Amazon, painfully slow ugh!

Reactions: charlesrshell
This is the problem... I haven't touched anything.

This is why it frustrates me when you guys report issues and I don't see them here. About the only one I have had see is the blue line on top when submitting posts, and that happens because one of the external services is having issues.

I monitor the site and most times it loads instantly. I really wish I knew where it was.

But with that said if I had to money I would hire someone to fully optimize the server just to make sure I don't have something screwed up.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Maybe its just the web pages cacheing
Once they are cached the browser only updates and doesn't download a full copy

If not. Oh well

I would have to look around and see if there is anyone who is good in CentOS and also knows Xenforo. Then see what they would charge. There are people that do it.
There is another qualification that you forgot to mention: you need someone who actually knows more than you do about Centos and Xenforo. I am pessimistic, given our everlasting quest for somebody who knows more about Centos and clustered computing than we do. We always wind up training them for months before they can be productive at all, and then they're gone and we basically wasted time and money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)