Iverson rumored trade to the Pistons!

Statistics are wonderful...you can make them prove any point you like.

Here is the most imporant statistic. Perhaps Carmelo will score more total points in the playoffs this year than in years past. Anyone want to guess why?

Sandra

Stats, if I am not mistaken ALSO gets you in the HOF, nicer contracts and sometimes traded to a better situation. Numbers never lie, those who interpret them do....regardless of sports.

Calipari did a real Calipari job of recruiting that young man to play for him at Memphis. Does anyone remember how he did it?

Yes, he secretly made the basket bigger the night Wagner scored 100. I thought I was the only one who knew that.

Actually, he hired Wagner's father as an assistant coach for more than double what he was making as a janitor somewhere at the time.

Meanwhile, the Nuggets are starting to open some space between themselves and the Blazers and Jazz. Tough game in Houston tonight, Nuggets played in Dallas last night and beat the Mavs, while the Rockets were off.

Sandra

The Northwest Division is basically a polar opposites division: three very good teams, and two absolutely pathetic teams.

Denver, Utah, and Portland beat each other up, and they all kick the crap out of the Thunder and Timberwolves.

The Northwest Division is basically a polar opposites division: three very good teams, and two absolutely pathetic teams.

Denver, Utah, and Portland beat each other up, and they all kick the crap out of the Thunder and Timberwolves.

I think the whole Western Conference is like that.

You have one great team, eight good to very good teams and then six pathetic teams.

That's why some people (me included) feel that the Eastern Conference is stronger than the West for a change.

The East has two great teams, maybe two very good teams, four good teams, six fair teams (the biggest difference between East and West) and one pathetic team.

Iverson-Billups: Officially, a bad trade...for Detroit.

Why don't we let this guy play a half of a season before we declare this a "bad trade".

Paul, I declared this was a bad trade for Detroit back in early November and I am officially declaring the Pistons have flushed-away their 2008-2009 season by trading Billups for Iverson. They went from a top-five team to a sub-.500 team:

Prior to trade::
Detroit 4-0
Denver 1-3

After the trade:
Detroit 23-26
Denver 36-15

Memphis Being Stripped of FF Appearance

Why is Jim Rice disrespecting Derek Jeter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)