Jacksonville head coach fired.

Interesting Stat: Jaguars have had 2 head coaches in franchise history (since 1995). Other teams with just 2 coaches in that span: Steelers, Titans, Eagles

Interesting Stat: Jaguars have had 2 head coaches in franchise history (since 1995). Other teams with just 2 coaches in that span: Steelers, Titans, Eagles

The Patriots have only had two head coaches since then als.....um wait, Pete Carroll was here in between Tuna and Belichick.

Gawd, those three years were truly forgetable!! :mad:

And Andy Reid's time seems to be up in Philthy. Eagle fans need a new victim to chew up and spit out...

Sandra

The Eagles just invested $100 million on Vick. He has 5 more years on his deal. I can't see him abandoning that experiment by getting rid of Reid and Mornhinweg

And Andy Reid's time seems to be up in Philthy. Eagle fans need a new victim to chew up and spit out...

Sandra
while the fans are asking for blood, i don't see that happening this season. especially since the list of available good coaches is very poor. that includes any assistants. i think they'll keep reid for another season despite over paying vick and promoting their OC to DC.two mistakes that would've cost anyone else their job who don't have andy reid's resume......

Fun fact...

Jacksonville has had two coaches in their history...Tom Coughlin, who won 68 games there, and Jack Del Rio...who won 68 games there.

Sandra

The Eagles just invested $100 million on Vick. He has 5 more years on his deal. I can't see him abandoning that experiment by getting rid of Reid and Mornhinweg

You'll see. Reid can save his job with a huge comeback the rest of the way. But if that doesn't happen, he's likely out.

Sandra

Fun fact...

Jacksonville has had two coaches in their history...Tom Coughlin, who won 68 games there, and Jack Del Rio...who won 68 games there.

Sandra
difference is tom won 4 playoff games and jack only once. 2007 i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)