Jacksonville head coach fired.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Fins have more to worry about than a new coach. The way Matt Moore is playing, they might not even draft a new QB next year and stick with him instead!

True. from a business point of view

true. You make some valid points.I can't say kolb is a bust.there just isn't enough to judge on yet.as far as tebow goes , he doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Marino :D
But I understand what you're saying.Ben was also solid in his rookie season.we have two rookies this season doing very well but that's not the norm.

LOL if the divine intervention continues and Tebow wins the Super Bowl this year...you'll have to say the opposite!

Sandra

LOL if the divine intervention continues and Tebow wins the Super Bowl this year...you'll have to say the opposite!

Sandra
remember teams win superbowls. if tebow wins the superbowl this year he can thank his teammates. especially his defense. but thats a big IF lol....

remember teams win superbowls. if tebow wins the superbowl this year he can thank his teammates. especially his defense. but thats a big IF lol....

Of course it's a big if...but not only is the QB the most important position by far (just ask the Indianapolis Colts), you can make the argument that it's all about Tebow!!!

Sandra

The Fins have more to worry about than a new coach. The way Matt Moore is playing, they might not even draft a new QB next year and stick with him instead!

I think you STILL have to draft one. He did this before, IF I read correctly, then got hurt in Carolina. We MAY be seeing history repeat itself.

I think you STILL have to draft one. He did this before, IF I read correctly, then got hurt in Carolina. We MAY be seeing history repeat itself.

moore is definitely not the answer. oh and sorry to the op. didn't mean to hijack the thread

It's not about every move...but with any fan base, they all have an opinion regarding the head coach. ESPECIALLY Philly. They wanted him out two years ago...Lurie disagreed.

This time he may agree, unless the team shows some life down the stretch. I'm a Reid fan, but has has been there a LONG time. A change might be in order.

Sandra
ok. after last night's game i gotta say that i'm changing my mind on what i said before. if the eagles have another game or two like last night then yes its time to blow it up! when you let the sea chickens whip you like that, you have major issues. and jackson is becoming a huge distraction. either holdout or play of you're gonna be with your teammates on the field. this has been handled poorly by both sides......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)