Jaeger SMR-1224 EL Group Buy?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for the info, Sadoun.

I'm out. - :(

Now, how many C-band conical scaler rings fit in a cargo container? - :D

What if you live in way off place like halfway to North Pole....still $25 Shipping?
Depends, I'll bet. What is the going rate per 100/km by dog sled? ;)
...or has that been replaced by: Ice Road Trucker ?

Sadoun,

It doesn't look like 50 is going to happen.:mad:

Do you sell a polar-mount/actuator that can be controlled by V-Box that will track Clark Belt?

Any other suggestions for arcing a 1.8 meter ChannelMaster?

Thanx in advance...

I was looking at a Satellite supplier in UK and he had this mount for a 1.8 meter Channel Master. I can build the mount as I have Mig welder and pretty handy with it....I might not use aluminum.

I contacted him and he said he does NOT put a 1224 on 1.8 CM strictly because of wind load......but he does use the 1224 on 1.2 meter CM.

1.8polar.jpg

If your take care of my flight ticket, I will come visit you and shipping in this case is FREE :D:D

NO...

How about you drive up and bring me a 1.8 meter ChannelMaster...and the 1224:D:up

You do that and I will take you fishing for all the Walleye you can catch.:hungry:

Price for the SMR-1224 will be around $285 plus around $25 for S/H

wow so much for discount via group buy...

I guess the sat stores in Europe probably deal in larger quantities...therefore they are able to sell at lesser cost.

I still may order one of these....but have to sneak it past the little woman.

Would cost me $345 shipped from Europe in CAD which is about the same is USD.

The shipping is $150 dollars.....:eek:

Price for the SMR-1224 will be around $285 plus around $25 for S/H

wow so much for discount via group buy...

pmb1010,
That price of $180 does not exist. Probably it was in EURO or BPound, not US$. Big difference .

Check Corey's latest post. He says it would cost him $345 delivered from Europe, which is more like it.

pmb1010,
That price of $180 does not exist. Probably it was in EURO or BPound, not US$. Big difference .

Check Corey's latest post. He says it would cost him $345 delivered from Europe, which is more like it.

I was only re-quoting from the posts here

Upon Google search, the price from the German site I looked at was 116E, or via online converter - $176 US dollars. It did not include any shipping.

my company has a manufacturing plant in Germany.
I'll have one of the guys there find out what the scoop is.

Anybody notice how much this thing physically weighs?

my company has a manufacturing plant in Germany.
I'll have one of the guys there find out what the scoop is.

Anybody notice how much this thing physically weighs?

While you're at it have him find out what the state of DVB-S2 receivers are in Germany. THAT is a group buy I could get interested in, since none of the manufacturers (HELLO? FORTEC?) want to bring us one and they're all over Europe. :D

• Haha
Reactions: madmadworld
I was only re-quoting from the posts here

Upon Google search, the price from the German site I looked at was 116E, or via online converter - $176 US dollars. It did not include any shipping.

Thats about the same price I seen....$180 USD....for motor.

$150 Shipping.

While you're at it have him find out what the state of DVB-S2 receivers are in Germany. THAT is a group buy I could get interested in, since none of the manufacturers (HELLO? FORTEC?) want to bring us one and they're all over Europe. :D

I was surfing through some of their receivers...

Seems like Europeans have us North Americans at a disadvantage. They have way better receivers available to them.

But some of them are pricey.

$599 Euro's for this one but it has DVB-S2.

AB IPBox 9000HD Silver - Satshop.TV

Linux receivers are popular here in Europe because most people share their cards between them.

I would not recommend putting the Andrew 1.8m SMC dish on the Jaeger 1224 as Jaeger doesn't have the same strength in their material as before.

Satshop24 Digitalreceiver Analogreceiver DVB-T LNB DVB SAT Antennen Spiegel easy.TV Digitalreceiver, LNB, CI-Module, Premiere, DVB-T Receiver, Dreambox 7000S, Analogreceiver, WaveFrontier T90/55, Spiegel, TechniSat, Humax, Topfield, Echostar, Spaun, sells a upgraded 1224 motor that is much stronger.

There are many reports of the metal housing cracking when having too heavy dishes.

This motor is perfect for a dish like Andrew/Channel Master 120 or a lighweight dish like Gibertini 150cm,.

You can see my gallery on this site for the 1224 mounted on my 90cm Gregorian dish.

It's a damn noisy motor

See my video here YouTube - Fibo 90cm Gregorian antenna.

Linux receivers are popular here in Europe because most people share their cards between them.

I would not recommend putting the Andrew 1.8m SMC dish on the Jaeger 1224 as Jaeger doesn't have the same strength in their material as before.

Satshop24 Digitalreceiver Analogreceiver DVB-T LNB DVB SAT Antennen Spiegel easy.TV Digitalreceiver, LNB, CI-Module, Premiere, DVB-T Receiver, Dreambox 7000S, Analogreceiver, WaveFrontier T90/55, Spiegel, TechniSat, Humax, Topfield, Echostar, Spaun, sells a upgraded 1224 motor that is much stronger.

There are many reports of the metal housing cracking when having too heavy dishes.

This motor is perfect for a dish like Andrew/Channel Master 120 or a lighweight dish like Gibertini 150cm,.

You can see my gallery on this site for the 1224 mounted on my 90cm Gregorian dish.

It's a damn noisy motor

See my video here YouTube - Fibo 90cm Gregorian antenna.

Thank YOU very much for that info...

Saved me wasting money on old version.

I have emailed a dealer in UK and he confirmed that 1.8 Andrews CM is too much dish for 1224...

Cool video....and your right....loud.

I am in the UK and have used a few 1224 and they are good quality i buy them to use on ASC / ANDREW dishes are i am in the trade i can also buy the 1224 adaptor plate that lets you put it on a asc / andrew dish

Likvid is right the 1.8m andrew is to big for a 1224 i know some one who put a 1.8m andrew on a 1224 and the 1224 only lasted a few hours

Thank YOU very much for that info...

Saved me wasting money on old version.

I have emailed a dealer in UK and he confirmed that 1.8 Andrews CM is too much dish for 1224...

Cool video....and your right....loud.

QUESTION???

Would the upgraded 1224 be enough to handle 1.8 meter ChannelMaster/Andrews?

Status
Please reply by conversation.