Java shows as malware

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pisses me off about this one is the code was smart so its not seen by any of the staff accounts. While I do check the site once a day from a non staff account, normally he only way I find out about these is from your reports.

Again my apologies. :(

I am going to stay up for a few more minutes and make sure we are good.

Thanks scott. Things still good this morning for me.

I really hate to mention this but I have noticed since yesterday afternoon page loading times although not bad have increased slightly. When I log on the home page it used to be generated in .048 something with 16/18 queries. Now it is .4 something. Also normal page loading once logged in is generated in 0.53730 seconds with 18 queries on average. I have cleared, cleaned and reset everything on this end with no improvement. Speeds on other sites have remained normal. Scott I wouldn't try to change things on your end as of yet. The page loading times are not bad. I am not sitting here tapping my fingers on the desk waiting. I debated on posting my observation yesterday but decided not to. It is almost not worth even mentioning. Just something to keep an eye on, and I know you do.;)

Last edited:
Looking good here...

Page generated in 0.54917 seconds with 17 queries Thats a half a second. :)

I will keep an eye on things though. :)

Yup noticed an issue this morning when I woke up one of the plugins database got corrupted and was causing the site to crawl.

I uninstalled that plugin and then reinstalled it again and now all is good. :) That is why the site was down for a little while this morning.

Still doing some minor work to the server as I type this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)