Jessica Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandraC

On Vacation
Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
Here is a question for the guys...do you think Jessica Simpson is pretty? hot? desireable? all of the above? none of the above?

I don't know, my friends and I have major disagreements about this. We all agree regarding the attractiveness of girls like Scarlett Johanssen, Sofia Vergara, Angelina Jolie and many others. But we are divided on Jessica Simpson.

Maybe it's just because of how she sings, but she seems to have an unusually angular face for some reason. And of course her dad, her bizarre antics with Tony Romo, the ditziness that at the very least is portrayed on TV...is this a turn-on or a turn-off for guys?

I suppose it should be mentioned I'm 100% (and then some) heterosexual, my fawning over New York Ranger goaltender Henrik Lundqvist is well known on the sports forums of this and other websites. Also, keep in mind I dont' hate Jessica Simpson or anything, or love her for that matter. I do happen to think she has an amazing voice.

Bit I am curious what guys think of her.

Marriage material? One night stand material? Or neither?

Thanks.

Sandra

One night stand material?................ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!

Marriage material?..............Not without a lobotomy first.

She is definetly very easy on the eyes, just not very bright.

She is smoking hot!!

Not marriage material due to her mental capacity, but still smoking hot!!

i_d_hit_it.jpg

She looks pretty good, Not stunning by any means. Good one night stand material IMHO.
Would never marry her or a girl like that. She does not seem very intelligent. May be the image her media people want to project for popularity.

Scale of 1-10, I give her an overall of 6.

She looks pretty good, Not stunning by any means. Good one night stand material IMHO.
Would never marry her or a girl like that. She does not seem very intelligent. May be the image her media people want to project for popularity.

Scale of 1-10, I give her an overall of 6.

I'd rate her a 7. She really isn't all that pretty.

Would definately hit it in all positions, but i need woman i can talk intelligently with. So to answer your question. One night stand. (maybe 2 if she was good):up

Status
Not open for further replies.