Joey connection issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gms49ers

Die hard Rush & 49ers Fan
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 9, 2008
Boise, ID
Well, all was well for a period of time last night and earlier today. Now I'm having an issue only on the Joey, and I'm hoping someone can assist. I'm receiving an Error 004 on my Joey. It shows a status of Linked, and the Hopper also shows it as linked. I can successfully change the link and pair it successfully with my other Hopper. I can see recordings on either Hopper, but I can't get Live TV on the Joey. The guide also displays fine. I've tried unplugging the Joey from AC and Coax multiple times, and leaving the Joey unplugged from both for 5 minutes. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yes, there's tuners available, as there are no recordings going on the Hopper it's linked to. I haven't tried to join a tuner in use. I'll give that a try. Thanks!!

Well, I tried to see what tuners were available to the Joey (I think it was the red button, correct?) When I do that, I get an Error 002 and it's trying to acquire the satellite signal. So I'm still without live TV on my Joey. Any other ideas?

All is well

It appears that this issue resolved itself overnight. Maybe during the receiver reboot at 3AM? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)